A Company within the Financial Services Sector seeks to recruit a dynamic and results oriented Head Of It
Reporting to the CEO, the IT Head is directly responsible for:
- Participating in the formulation and driving of the IT strategy in line with corporate objectives and delivery of service at optimum cost.
- Monitoring industry trends and identifying the role that specific technologies will play in the company’s future growth and competitive advantage and develop appropriate strategies which are aligned to the business plan.
- Working closely with business in developing competitive products and channels that impact positively to the bottom line and ensure company stays ahead of competition.
- Provides strong leadership and technical across functional teams in order to efficiently manage application software components, hardware and network infrastructure.
- Developing risk management plans and maintaining IT systems and infrastructure that is devoid of external cyber attacks at all times.
- Overseeing the selection and contracting process for service providers and ensures compliance with the service contracts and service level agreements.
- Ensuring documentation/certificates such as product registrations , certificates, maintenance and agreements, service contracts etc related to technology operations and/ or technology services are evaluated, updated and processed.
The Successful Candidate should possess the following Qualifications , Experience and Attributes:
- A minimum of a first degree in Computing Science,Network Certification.
- Strong OO design and programming skills in Objective-C and Java, (JZEE/JZME)
- Familiar with IOS design , SDK (UlKit, Cocoa Touch , Core Data, Core Location)
- Minimum of three(3) years working experience in a similar working environment at management level.
Practical experience in developing mobile apps for consumer products and website management will be an added advantage.
Interested candidates should submit their applications indicating how they satisfy the job specifications (i.e a cover letter), together with a detailed CV and a contactable references to [email protected] by no later than 1600 hours on 22 March 2017.
Late application will not be accepted.