- Lead implementation of TRainSMART, a web based training database, through out Zimbabwe
- Assure involvement of MoHCC internal and external stakeholders in strategic decision-making about Trains-SMART and other information systems.
- Share information about successes and challenges in implementation of TrainSMART and other information systems within and outside the MoHCC
- Provide technical assittance and training to MoHCC and partners in documenting systems and procedures for data entry ,cleaning, storage,reporting and use
- Degree in Information Technology ,plus five years relevant work experience.
- Experience in database management ( I.e data entry,data cleaning and reporting)
- Excellent skills in use of at least one database packages including writing queries and generating reports in SQL Severs, MySQL or Oracle and strong initiative and organistional skills
How To Apply :
Interested candidates should forward four copies of their Application letters ,Detailed CV s, certified certificates of Educational and national Identity certificates Before 10th of February 2014 to:
The Human Resources and Logistics Manager
UZ-UCSF Research Programme
15 Philips Avenue