Responsible To The Corporate Services Executive
Duties And Responsibilities
- Organize and facilitate strategic planning meetings and reviews fro senior management on quarterly basis
- Prepare and distribute organizational strategic plans to senior management.
- Develop corporate performance scorecards (objectives) and track company performances on a quarterly basis, review performance of new and existing projects.
- Scan the environment and identifies business opportunities including business partners and grow TelOne’s product portfolio.
- Evaluates TelOne financial, commercial and operational performances through analysing revenue and network utilization and generate performance reports
- Monitor industry competitors’ performance to assit in strategy formulation and protect Telone market share.
- Identify training and development needs of subordinates, prepare capital and expenditure budget for the department annually
Qualifications And Experience
- Minimum of a degree in Economics , Business studies, Engineering or evaluation.
- A minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience, two (2) of which must be at senior management level.
- Should have strong determination and drive levels, strives to achieve results and is able to think on one’s own feet.
How To Apply
Applications to be sent to:
The Human Resources Director
TelOne Private Limited
107 Kwame Nkrumah , Runhare house building
Email : [email protected]
Due Date : 10 February 2014