ZETDC a subsidiary of ZESA Holdings is inviting applicants from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill in the above mentioned post
The Engineering manager will be responsible for:
- Developing and updating Regional Distribution System Development Plan and overseeing the implementation thereof.
- Project appraisal and overseeing implementation of projects
- Determining, implementing and controlling capital and revenue expenditure budgets for the engineering services division in the region.
- Carrying out safety audits to ensure compliance with ZETDC safety standards
- Planning regional transport requirements and ensuring effective and efficient servicing/repair of the fleet
The Candidate Should Have:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering and 8 years Post graduate experience, two of which should be at senior management level
- Membership with Engineering Council of Zimbabwe
- Specialist knowledge of distribution technology and customer care
Applications with copies of educational certificates and detailed CV should be forwarded to:
Managing Director –ZETDC
ZESA Head Office, 5TH Floor
P.O. Box 377
Closing date for submission is 10TH June 2014