A leading Publishing, packaging and printing company is looking for the above service provider
The captioned position has arisen within a leading publishing, packaging and printing company.
– Reporting to the Advertising and Marketing Manager, the successful incumbent will be responsible for the following duties:
– Prepare brand plans for all existing and emerging facts of all digital media including online, mobile , social, email, reach extensions and video media
– Initiate sales and guide sales representatives to reach set revenue goals.
– Identifies digital opportunities to further the organization’s reach and cultivate strategic alliances with other organizations.
– Monitors competitors and customer trends to properly position the organisation for growth.
– Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan
– The ideal person should meet the following criteria :-
– Bachelors Degree in Marketing
– At least 5 years’ of newspaper sales experience including 2 years of online media and internet ad sales and
– Be able to work in an environment of change.
Candidates meeting the above specifications should send written applications and CVs with 3 traceable references to :
The Human Resources Manager
P.O. Box 396, Harare
Hand deliver to:
5th Floor, Herald House
Cnr. Sam Nujoma and George Silundika St,
Or email: hrrecruiting[at]zimpapers.co.zw
No later than Friday, 20th June, 2014