Maternal and Child Health Integrated Program, is a USAID Funded project that is managed in Zimbabwe by John Snow Inc.
- Participate as a key member of the programs Senior Management Team
- Support the CD in coordinating the development and timely submission of all program plans, budgets and progress reports
- Work closely with project administrator and finance or admin teams locally and at HQ in terms of planning, managing, providing routine monitoring and oversight
Qualifications and Experience
- Public health professional with advanced degree
- At least 10 years of direct international experience managing or supporting higher level management functions of USAID country programs
- Ability to organise and work with teams to produce high quality projects
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, with excellent MS Word, Excel and power point skills, and familiarity with database and statistical analysis packages commonly used in public health programs
Competitive salary and benefits are on offer. Only short listed candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants to submit application letters, complete with CV and references not later than the 25th of April 2014 addressed to
The Country Director
Suite 1 and 2, House East,
Westgate Complex, Harare
Or email [email protected]