Education and Experience
- Diploma in Sales/Marketing or equivalent.
- A Diploma in Engineering, Computer Science / Telecommunication or equivalent an added advantage.
- Good passes at O Level including Maths and English (A and B).
- A Levels subjects must be relevant to the diploma required.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a Sales/Marketing/Customer Care environment.
- Minimum 1 years working experience in the ICT sector.
- Have relevant experience working in or with organizations in the respective sector.
- Sales activities in the shop.
- Execution of Customer support activities in the shop.
- Stock management.
- Administrative activities.
- Cash registry.
- Supporting account managers.
- Distribution of product brochures and information to customers.
- Continually learn new product knowledge and acquire better selling skills.
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues, products, and markets.
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, product seminars, and trade shows.
- Create customer care and sustainable sales programs
Please note all applications letters, CV’s, copies of O & A Level Certificates and the degree transcripts or professional qualification certificates must be emailed to: [email protected] indicating post applied for: Only shortlisted applicants with the all the information requested for will be responded to, no chancers. Closing date for submission is the 27th Of March 2014 at 10.00am.