Education and Experience
- A degree/diploma in Engineering, Computer Science and Business Mgt or IT/ Marketing.
- Relevant working experience in computer networks.
- Good passes at O Level including Maths and English (A and B)
- A Levels subjects must be relevant to the degree required.
- Sales experience and training will be an advantage.
- Prioritizes effectively, in accordance with corporate objectives.
- Demonstrated record of achievement in a prior sales position.
- Strong closing skills.
- Proven oral, written, telephone and presentation skills including strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn and retain product specific information and utilize it to position the features and benefits to customers.
- Achieves the Sector’s revenue and profitability targets.
- Maintains the Sector’s forecasting and sales tracking.
- Provides quality leadership for both internal and external customers.
- Facilitates creative improvements at customers operations, including constructive problem solving.
- Directs the selling activities within the Sector, including management of resource deployment and customer interactions.
Please note all applications letters, CV’s, copies of O & A Level Certificates and the degree transcripts or professional qualification certificates must be emailed to: [email protected] indicating post applied for: Only shortlisted applicants with the all the information requested for will be responded to, no chancers. Closing date for submission is the 27th Of March 2014 at 10.00am.