Education and Experience
- Participate in maintaining high Customer Experience through effectively and efficiently working Internet and data trouble tickets and service requests in accordance with established service levels and procedures.
- Monitor the network for stability and performance in order to maintain 24×7 operations and resolve service impacts as they occur.
- Assist in Automation of service monitoring , service provisioning and event alert automation
- Bsc in Electrical or Electronic Engineering or MIS
- O Level with A or B In Maths & English
- A Level the subjects must be relevant to the degree.
- CCNP Certification or Linux Certification a Must.
- +1 year experience in an ISP / Service Provider environment deploying and troubleshooting customer premises Internet equipment.
- Proven hands on exposure to scripting ( Bash , Python) , web server development (Apache) Internet Protocol Routing and Internet Telephony Private PABX setup.
Please note all applications letters, CV’s, copies of O & A Level Certificates and the degree transcripts or professional qualification certificates must be emailed to: [email protected] indicating post applied for: Only shortlisted applicants with the all the information requested for will be responded to, no chancers. Closing date for submission is the 27th Of March 2014 at 10.00am.