There’s a new illness discovered at the University of Zimbabwe. It’s a condition called “WhatsApia”.
The symptoms are:
1. Having an app called WhatsApp.
2. Constantly checking to see if you have messages.
3. Checking if someone has been online and why they haven’t replied to you.
4. Anxiety that you must reply or the other person will feel bad.
5. Expecting comments if you change your profile pic and/or update your status.
6. Pretending to listen to someone, while busy chatting on whatsapp.
7. First thing when you wake up needing your dose of whatsapp.
8. Copying this message and pasting in other groups.
The only treatment for it is to dump your smart phone!