1. A drunken mouse is the one whose pointer seems to jump wildly and irritatingly when something is being selected on the screen. What causes mouse to behave like this?
(b) Electric fluctuations
(c) Magnetic field of other devices nearby
(d) Dirt and finger grease.
2. Gyricon is a type of electronic paper being developed by which company?
(a) General Electric (b) Philips
(c) Lucent (d) Xerox
3. ATX (Advanced Technology extended) is a specification for PC motherboard architectures with built-in audio and video capabilities. Which company introduced this specification in 1995?
(a) Intex (b) Intel
(c) Logitech (d) Frontech
4. What is the name of the ISO (International Organization for Standardization) Standard that describes the way data is encoded in CD-ROMs?
(a) Yellow Book (b) Green Book
(c) Red Book (d) Blue Book
5. In a computer, where would you find a yoke?
(a) In the Cathode Ray Tube of the monitor
(b) In the floppy drive assembly
(c) In the hard drive assembly
(d) In the key board