6) All of the following are examples of input devices EXCEPT a:
7) Computers use the ____________ language to process data.
8) In the binary language each letter of the alphabet, each number and each special character is made up of a unique combination of:
A. eight bytes.
B. eight characters.
C. eight bits.
D. eight kilobytes.
9) ____________ is data that has been organized or presented in a meaningful way.
A. A process
10) All of the following are examples of real security and privacy risks EXCEPT:
B. Identity theft.