The following Trick can help improve the performance of your computer by increasing its processing speed.
Steps to speed up your computer performance:
Step 1: Start > Right Click on My Computer and select properties.
Step 2: Click on the “Advanced” tab
Step 3: See the “Performance” section? Click “Settings”
Step 4: Disable all or some of the following:
- Fade or slide menus into view
- Fade or slide ToolTips into view
- Fade out menu items after clicking
- Show Shadows under menus
- Slide open combo boxes
- Slide taskbar buttons
- Use a background image for each folder type
- Use common tasks in folders