One of the simple method to assign Icons on Hard disk drives is just right clicking on the folder, select properties then click on customize tab and click on the change icon. You can also do it by using another method:
Steps to follow:
- First of all open the Notepad and type the code below
- Then save the file as autorun.inf
- Then put both the file Icon File (.ico) and Notepad File (autorun.inf) in the hard disk.
- Your icon File name must be abc.
- Restart your computer. That’s It.
- After this you can hide both files in hard disk.
- You can assign icons in all your hard disk drives.