This trick works in the following situations:
– If you want to hide a folder and you made it hidden but there is no assurance that your folder is hidden from others.
– If after someone enables “Show hidden files and folders” from Tools->Folder Options..->View tab, he can easily discover your private folder. So in this article I have given some tricks to hide the folder options.
Here is the trick to do it:
1. Go to start then in run type regedit
2. After opening new window go through the following
HKEY_CURRENT_ USER\Software\ Microsoft\ Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\ Explorer
3. Double click Explorer then there is “NoFolderOptions” [without quotes] option on right panel double click it and set it to 0 [zero in number] in Hexadecimal.
4. So you can’t see “NoFolderOptions” on the right panel? No problem. Right click
Go for this one:
1. run -> gpedit.msc
2. User configuration
3. Administrative template
4. Windows Component
5. Windows explorer
6. In right panel, double click on “remove folder option menu item from tools menu”
7. Select ‘disable’ -> apply
In another way to make a new folder when writing name press “alt 255” and enter, you will see there’s no name for the folder. Then go to properties customize and change icon in that there’s one that is blank and has no icon invisible. Click ok. You will see your folder is invisible to you and remember the place where it is placed. When you want to open remember the place and double click, it will open.