The following method is used to test if an Antivirus program is working effectively or not. IT experts all around the world use this method and it can also be helpful to a anyone.
* Open Notepad and copy the Code given below.
* Then Save File As “checkantivirus.com” including quotation-marks.
* Some seconds after saving this file, your Anti-Virus should come with the message that this file is infected with a virus asking permission for its deletion/cleaning.
* This file is secure and it’s not going to infect your computer in whatever way. It is a standard text developed to test antiviruses.
* If your Anti-Virus fails to see this file as a virus then you should probably find another Anti-Virus.