- Take a screen shot by pressing the keyboard’s [PrtScr] button.
- Open up Microsoft Paint.
- Paste the captured image into Microsoft Paint by pressing [Ctrl] and “V” (or choosing “Edit” from the File menu, then selecting “Paste”). The screen shot will appear.
- Save the picture. Be sure to remember where you saved it.
- Close Microsoft Paint.
- Right-click the desktop background and select “Properties”, then click on the “Desktop” tab.
- Click the “Browse” button on the right of the window.
- Choose the picture that you saved from Microsoft Paint.
- Click “Ok” to save your changes.
10. Hide all icons by right-clicking on the desktop and unchecked the “Show All Icons” option.
11. Drag the Start menu bar at the bottom down until it disappears.
12. Close all open windows.