Here is an ingenious way to have fun at the office….instead of playing those hard tech pranks , why not use these keyboard short cuts to wreck havoc to your colleagues.
Be sure to have the strength to run after playing the prank otherwise you will be shown their not so funny side!
BY PERSEVERANCE TAVAGWISA
1. Ctrl+Alt+Down Arrow. This key command can magically rotate your monitor screens to 180 degrees. It would be very interesting to see someone try to log in to their PC and be surprised by an upside down screen. It would be pretty funny to see someone get dumbfounded by this shortcut. But do keep in mind is that this key only works with computers who have Intel graphics chipsets and may not work on all PCs.
2. Left Alt + Left Shift + Print Screen. This amusing shortcut is a great way to both irritate and puzzle your friends; this command turns on the high contrast visibility setting on any computer set.
3. Ctrl + F4. You can use this shortcut to sneak-up and wreck havoc on your pals who are working on just about any MS Office program. This shortcut immediately exits the document that is currently running and will most probably upset the victim. So be ready to run away just in case he or she gets violent.
4. Windows + M. This command is a bit more advanced than the one above, because aside from shutting your current program, it also closes all your opened programs in a blink of an eye. Again, be ready to run or to defend yourself when executing this prank.
5. Windows + D then Alt + F4 then press enter. This command is at the top rung when it comes to instantly closing programs. What does it do? Well, it just closes any version of windows as soon as you enter the shortcut, which makes it a very effective pal irritant.
6. Ctrl + H. If you are at your friend’s place and have access to his or her computer, you can use this keyboard shortcut to get easy access to his or her browsing history. Be warned though, that this can reveal way too much information about your friend, so be ready for anything before trying this out.