Many Samsung users can testify that the auto-correct feature can be frustrating. Given that the language option on the devices is pretty limited typing vernacular words will get you a correction which is usually nothing close to what you want.
To do away with this frustration while using your Samsung Galaxy S10 you will need to disable autocorrect.
How To Turn Off Autocorrect On Samsung S10, S10 Plus, and S10e
- Go to the Settings app of your Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus or S10e.
- Navigate to General Management.
- Next, select Language & Input.
- Tap on-screen keyboard.
- Choose Samsung Keyboard or any other keyboard that you are using currently.
- Now, select Smart Typing.
- Turn off Predictive Text in Samsung S10, S10 Plus, and S10e.