Adobe Acrobat excels as a slick and snappy document editor, and it is certainly worth the upgrade if you’re already a current owner of their previous versions
if you’re going the opposite direction (like changing complex PDF files to Word as an example) and want to create interactive forms, export PDFs to PowerPoint, or employ more flexible formatting, Acrobat XI provides a impressively arranged arsenal of document-management and editing tools. It’s Adobe’s best editor yet.
Acrobat XI Pro system requirements
- These system requirements are for Adobe® Acrobat® XI Pro software, v11.0. Because system requirements change with each software update, refer to the Release Notes for your software version for the latest information on supported operating systems and browsers.
- · Windows
- · 1.3GHz or faster processor
- Microsoft® Windows® XP with Service Pack 3 for 32 bit or Service Pack 2 for 64 bit; Windows Server® 2003 R2 (32 bit and 64 bit); Windows Server 2008 or 2008 R2 (32 bit and 64 bit); Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit); or Windows 8 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended)
- 1.85GB of available hard-disk space
- 1024×768 screen resolution
- DVD-ROM drive
- Internet Explorer 7, 8, 9, or 10; Firefox Extended Support Release; or Chrome
- Video hardware acceleration (optional)
· Note: For 64-bit versions of Windows Server 2003 R2 and Windows XP (with Service Pack 2), Microsoft Update KB930627 is required