The incumbent should possess a minimum of:
- (i) Class 2 National Certificate in Electrical Engineering from a recognized technical college/technical institute
(ii) Certificate in Pneumatics and Hydraulics from a recognized technical college/technical institute
(iii) Certificate in Electronic Fundamentals from a recognized technical college/technical institute
- At least 10 years proven experience
- At least one reference or testimonial from a previous dental surgery where similar work was undertaken.
- Ability to sign up for a fixed/scheduled maintenance programme for dental, medical and similar equipment in dental and medical surgeries/clinic country-wide.
- Ability to communicate and liaise with local and international suppliers of dental and medical equipment and instruments.
Interested candidates should e-mail their applications to [email protected] or hand-deliver them, together with detailed curriculum vitae to:
The Human Resources Officer
Cimas Medical Aid Society
Healthcare Services Division
13 Rowland Square