PC Joke Of The Day: Bill Gates in a hard time!February 4, 2013 / By: Editor / Tech Jokes / No Comment // 127 Views
Bill Gates is at the beach when he discovers a bottle in the surf.
He pulls out the cork and a Genie appears. The Genie says, “I have been trapped for 100 years. As a reward you can make a wish.”
Gates thinks about it as he carries the bottle back to his beach cottage. Once there, he goes to a bookshelf, pulls out an atlas and turns to a map of the Middle East. This area has seen conflict and suffering for hundreds of years. What I wish for is peace in the Middle East.
The Genie replies, “I don’t know I can do a lot, but this? Don’t you have another wish?”
Bill Gates thinks and finally says, OK. The whole world hates Microsoft because we have conquered the software market and because Windows still crashes. I wish you would make everybody love us.
The Genie says, mmmm lets stick to the first one, Let me see that map again.
About the Author : Editor
The writer is the editor for TechnoMag. my personal twitter @toneo1st. mail firstname.lastname@example.org twitter https://twitter.com/TechnoMagZw and facebook page http://www.facebook.com/technomagzw
Video Of The Week
Most Viewed Video
Subscribe To TechnoMag News Letter
Find us on Facebook
- Create Your Own Keyboard Shortcuts for Program March 11, 2014 / PC Tip Of The Day, Tips & Tricks / No Comment
- e-Tech Africa 2014 Goes Live, Day 1 March 11, 2014 / Current News / No Comment
- Creating a Strong Password That You Can Remember March 11, 2014 / Current News / No Comment
- Apple Releases iOS 7.1 With CarPlay, Touch ID Improvements, Visual TweaksF March 10, 2014 / Current News, Dark Room / No Comment
- Cisco Issues $300,000 Security Grand Challenge March 10, 2014 / Dark Room / No Comment
- Econet Confirms; We have Switched Off Telecel July 25, 2013 / Current News / 17 Comments
- Microsoft Launching Today In Harare February 11, 2013 / Current News / 15 Comments
- Ecocash vs Cabs, The Gloves Are Off! February 11, 2013 / Current News / 14 Comments
- Telecel Goes For An Offensive Promotion $1 for 200m August 4, 2013 / Current News / 14 Comments
- Zimbabwean Coders have Created Antivirus For PianoManCorrupt and fEstasAzulCorrupta Viruses. October 3, 2013 / Current News / 14 Comments
- tongai mujakachi: thats quite shocking, telone is being recognised at such a l...
- manasa mazhangara: i would like to salute the liquid technical team,you guys ar...
- URL: ... [Trackback] [...] Read More: technomag.co.zw/2013/04/04/...
- URL: ... [Trackback] [...] Read More here: technomag.co.zw/2013/1...
- tawanda mandizha: telone reinventing themselves! its becoming hip, nyc......