PC Joke Of The Day: Bill Gates in a hard time!February 4, 2013 / By: Editor / Tech Jokes / No Comment // 159 Views
Bill Gates is at the beach when he discovers a bottle in the surf.
He pulls out the cork and a Genie appears. The Genie says, “I have been trapped for 100 years. As a reward you can make a wish.”
Gates thinks about it as he carries the bottle back to his beach cottage. Once there, he goes to a bookshelf, pulls out an atlas and turns to a map of the Middle East. This area has seen conflict and suffering for hundreds of years. What I wish for is peace in the Middle East.
The Genie replies, “I don’t know I can do a lot, but this? Don’t you have another wish?”
Bill Gates thinks and finally says, OK. The whole world hates Microsoft because we have conquered the software market and because Windows still crashes. I wish you would make everybody love us.
The Genie says, mmmm lets stick to the first one, Let me see that map again.
About the Author : Editor
The writer is the editor for TechnoMag. my personal twitter @toneo1st. mail email@example.com twitter https://twitter.com/TechnoMagZw and facebook page http://www.facebook.com/technomagzw
April 16, 2014. Tech Joke Of The Day: Google Knows Everything!
April 15, 2014. Tech Joke Of The Day : New Illness Discovered “WhatsApia”
April 12, 2014. Tech Joke :Some Kidz!
April 11, 2014. Tech Jokes : Real Life
Video Of The Week
Most Viewed Video
Find us on Facebook
- Facebook To Block Spammy Social Marketers Posts April 17, 2014 / Dark Room / No Comment
- Samsung Calls On Computer Scientists For Rescue April 17, 2014 / Current News / No Comment
- Seagate Launched World’s Fastest” 6TB Hard Disc Drive April 17, 2014 / Current News, Gadget Reviews / No Comment
- The Best Time To Post On Facebook April 16, 2014 / Tips & Tricks / No Comment
- Tech Joke Of The Day: Google Knows Everything! April 16, 2014 / Tech Jokes / No Comment
- Econet Confirms; We have Switched Off Telecel July 25, 2013 / Current News / 17 Comments
- Microsoft Launching Today In Harare February 11, 2013 / Current News / 15 Comments
- Ecocash vs Cabs, The Gloves Are Off! February 11, 2013 / Current News / 14 Comments
- Download Of The Week: Free Whatsapp For Nokia S40 (X2-Asha series) updated! April 21, 2013 / Download Of The Day / 14 Comments
- Telecel Goes For An Offensive Promotion $1 for 200m August 4, 2013 / Current News / 14 Comments
- lynet Bungare: your website is exciting, it is good...
- Hendica: eish i jus wish this technology could came to our beloved co...
- Hendica: Xp yakasara im failing to find the reason why pple keep om h...
- Hendica: hmmmmmmmmmm.......intresting...
- Hendica: vachinyanya vefacebook kungotaura ivo vasina kusealah madeal...